This list should be frequently updated. Anyway, check my profile if you think that something is missing.
Python Dynamic Simulations Tutorial
This tutorial could be also called “Python for Control Systems Simulations”. Here I cover the simulations with Scipy and Numpy (mainly) and several related topics. From Matlab-like scripts, to an Object Oriented Simulator.
- Setting Up Simulations
- Testing C/C++ Controllers
- Object Oriented Simulator
- Sockets with Python and C
- Transfer Functions I: Introduction
- Transfer Functions II: System Identification
- Transfer Functions III: Multivariable Systems (in progress)
- Discrete Events during Simulations
Also, here you have the Github repository where I have all the code uploaded, for free.
Cádiz Charming Hidden Places
I am from Cádiz and I love it, thus I decided to write posts from time to time to share some of the wonders that you can find in here. Take a look, I have some good snaps.
This is all for now.
Un abrazo y hasta la próxima — Juan.